We are committed to sustainability, excellence, and creating a positive impact.
Independance, Collaboration, & Positivity
OrganiClean was founded by Hillary Thibodeau in April 2013, inspired by her use of natural cleaning products at home. In 2018 her husband Wayne joined the business, heading up the commercial division. Hillary and Wayne value independence, collaboration, and positivity, which have been key to the success of OrganiClean in promoting a healthier lifestyle through natural cleaning products.
We value independence and self-sufficiency and encourage our employees to take ownership of their work and confidently make decisions, empowering them to grow and develop as people.
We embody a positive attitude in everything, from interacting with our clients to collaborating with our fellow team members. We radiate positivity and kindness, creating a warm and welcoming environment that aims to bring out the best in everyone.
We foster a culture of collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and mutual respect, creating a space where everyone can contribute to shared goals and thrive together.
What We Do
- Residential Deep Cleans
- Residential One-time Basic Cleans
- Residential Recurring Services
- Residential Move-in Cleans
- Residential Move-out Cleans
- Fridge Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Solar panel Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
What will your day look like?
What does a typical day look like?
We schedule residential cleanings between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Where you live determines where you will be cleaning. We try to schedule homes around where you live.
Many times you will get done cleaning before 5 PM, it is important to always reach out to your team members to make sure no one is behind.
Bring snacks, water, and coffee!
Bring all the things that keep you going throughout the day. We keep moving all day, which makes the days fly by, but you will get hungry and thirsty! Make sure you are taking care of yourself first and foremost!
Are you able to consistently arrive with a positive attitude at work?
Punctuality and regular attendance are essential responsibilities of every employee at OrganiClean. Any tardiness or absence causes problems for fellow employees/supervisors and customers. When an employee is absent, others must perform the work, or we must cancel jobs which diminishes the smooth functioning of OrganiClean.
During the first 90 days of employment, a team member may receive no warning when absences are excessive before termination.
How Do We Pay?
We’ll compensate you $15 per hour during your week-long training period. As you progress to cleaning solo, you’ll earn 39% of each job you clean.
As you develop and grow in your role, we’re excited to offer you the opportunity to earn a higher percentage of each clean, eventually reaching 42%.
Our job ladder provides a clear path for advancement, and we’re committed to supporting your growth and success every step of the way. We’re invested in your career and want to help you achieve your professional goals with us.
This is your everything app
- This is your everything app
- Checking your schedule – all jobs for the day will be listed here with instructions.
- Scorecards – check and see how your customers think you are doing!
- Maps to all clients’ homes
- Understand who your customer is and how to make them happy!
If you move ahead with OrganiClean, you will log in to the following:
- your username will be your email
- you will be sent a link via email to set up a password
- Username: email address
- Password: you will get an invitation through your email that will prompt you to make your password.
You will be added to “channels” that are the subjects of conversations.
- This is where we will post announcements, and you can access anyone to ask for help at any home you are at.
More about joining the OrganiClean team…
We want to help you be your best
- We are a Cleaning for a Reason cleaning service partner – Giving free cleaning to women undergoing treatment for cancer, allowing them to focus on their health. Make a difference in your community!
- Paid Time Off
- Fun Work Environment
- Unlimited Time Off
- Make between $735 and $1200 a week (full-time)
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn’t like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- 10 Dollars for every 5-star review
- No Nights or Weekends required
- Paid Weekly
If you’re excited about the prospect of this opportunity and believe it could be a good fit for you, we encourage you to explore it further. We are happy to provide additional information and answer any questions. Ultimately, we want to ensure that you make the best decision for yourself and your career, and we’re here to support you in that process.